"Motherly Care Children's Home strives to rescue children who have been displaced, abandoned or orphaned as a result of HIV/aids or other diseases, abuse or economic difficulties."
We aim to achieve this by:
- Providing a safe and homely environment as their primary residence
- Provide them with basic needs of life which include shelter, clothes, food and education
- Provide them with a staff that will guide them everyday
- Provide them with life mentors
- Provide them with access to medical care
- Provide them with a means to grow their individual talents while empowering them to strive for the best they can be
- Provide them with both formal and informal education
- Provide a means for their spiritual growth
- Training them to have entrepreneurial skills with the expectation of making them socially and economically stable and independent
Our Goals for these children
We will seek to empower our children to take their proper places in this nation and hence break the cycle of events that lead them to become children of Motherly Care Children's Home.
Pay forward Goal
The children will become the primary messengers and advocates who will reach out into the community to awaken and educate other children and teens about HIV AIDS, abstinence, drug abuse, crime and other issues that are ravaging the Kenyan communities.
......"I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me a drink, I was a stranger and you took me in" Mathew 25.34-35."
Spread the word! The more people who find out about a project, the more support it will get. So post a link to the project site on your Facebook page or include it in your email-signature. Or print out the project page and pin it everywhere.
God Bless you abundantly
Motherly Care Children's Home