Our Legal Status
The home is registered with the ministry of home affairs and national heritage government of Kenya.
Laws- Children Act
All children who come to the home are cleared by the department of children.
- To rescue and aid children who have been orphaned and displaced by political conflicts, HIV, AIDS, tropical diseases, and natural calamities.
- To facilitate their up bringing in the home and give them a lasting hope for their lives.
- To educate, train and give employment, relocate where necessary.
- To start an international home for orphaned and displaced children from around the world where they will grow, receive love, train, and serve the nation’s world wide.
The home is headed by a chairman who heads the board of directors and is divided into three divisions.
- Board of directors
- Management committee
- Child rescue and rehabilitation agency
Spread the word! The more people who find out about a project, the more support it will get. So post a link to the project site on your Facebook page or include it in your email-signature. Or print out the project page and pin it everywhere.
God Bless you abundantly
Motherly Care Children's Home